Thursday, February 21, 2013

TIPS: Travel to Ireland

This may seem a bit random, but I follow along with what the guys at Irish Fireside post. I started keeping an eye on their travel advice for going to Ireland back in 2007. Corey from Irish Fireside recently compiled a bunch of tips for driving in Ireland. One of my tips (short but sweet) made the posting! Check it out here if an Ireland trip is in your future.
Tips: Irish Car Rentals

Also, check out the guys at Irish Fireside. They've got great tips, stories and travel ideas. My favorite tip from them was to stay at Trinity College in the dorm rooms if you travel over there during the summer. The college rents out the dorm rooms, like a hotel or hostel. I did it back in 2007 with one of my best friends. We had a blast! Staying on a beautiful campus in the heart of Dublin for a low cost... and the men's rugby team practice was right outside our window! Whaooo!
Irish Fireside

Photo credit: Betty Kane 2007
The view outside our dorm room at Trinity College.  

No comments:

Post a Comment